Upcycled Fall & Halloween Decor

Where have I been? Drowning in wedding preparations, that's where! T-52 days!

Needless to say, my crafting and upcycling has taken a backseat... aside from wedding decor. I can't wait and I'm having so much fun getting ready for the wedding but fall and Halloween are such a crafty time! I'm sure I'm going to miss out on it this year. :( But there's no reason you should!

Here are a few upcycled projects I found. Maybe next fall I'll have some extra time!

After using a number of Mason jars for other projects there are plenty of lids laying around for this cute idea.
Simply Klassic Home ~ Junkin' Pumpkin
A couple of projects from The Artsy Girl Connection
Vintage Candy Corn Bottles
Paper Pumpkin
I had to grab my very own wreath over on Becca Creative. Who knows if I'll even get it up on the door this year.
Becca Creative ~ Creepy Crawling Wreath
Martha Stewart of course always has some good ideas
Pumpkin Basket
Shocking Silhouettes
Tired of the same old pumpkins? Glam them up!
Tiaras & Bowties ~ Glam Pumpkin Topiary
Good Housekeeping ~ Creepy Crawlers

I know I said this was fall decor but you can't forget about fall foods!
High Heels & Grills ~ Pumpkin Pancakes
My very own Homemade Apple Butter. YUM!
DIY Vintage Chic ~ Homemade Apple Butter
Need to keep your pumpkin beer cold?
Martha Stewart ~ Pumpkin Party Cooler

Thanks for stopping by!
Becca

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts