DIY 3D Tic Tac Toe Game

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!
 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I've taken most of 2017 off but I'm hoping 2018 allows me some time to get back to work. Here's to the start of new projects with my 3D Tic Tac Toe board!



Other than needing some sanding elves this is fairly easy to create. Find a base board and screw 9 dowels into the base. I used 1/2 inch dowels. Then cut down 1 inch square and round dowels. Drill 3/4 inch holes through each piece and sand, sand, sand.
 Once the sanding is done paint the square pieces black and the round pieces red. {Or whatever colors you would prefer.}
 The rules for 3D are pretty much the same as regular tic tac toe with the exception that players don't stop playing once someone gets the first win. Continue playing until all the pieces have been used and then count each players win.
 Remember it's 3D so you can win left/right, up/down, diagonal AND front/back! Endless possibilities!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

Popular Posts